Sunday 18 February 2018

STAMplorations~ Stencil Sunday #107

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a lil
coffee inspired tag I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #107. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  hereso be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o) 


I started with watercolor paper and die cut a tag using the Tag O'Coffee Die set. I then applied Fossilized Amber and Barn Door Distress Inks to the tag and then used Carved Pumpkin through the Christmas Trees 1 Stencil. 


I die cut the coffee mug from the same Tag O'Coffee Die set and stamped a sentiment from the Dark Coffee stamp set.  I inked the edges with some Barn  Door Distress ink so it gave it some definition from the tag and adhered it to the tag with pop dots. A little Twine bow finished off my lil' tag.

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! Oh and don't forget if you use code "STAMPGIRLAMY"  in the STAMPlorations Shop,you can get 20% off your purchase! :o) 



No comments: