Sunday 5 November 2017

STAMPlorations~ Peace, Love, Joy ATC's

Yay! It's time for another STAMPlorations Mixed Media Monthly Challenge again! 
Just remember to use a stencil in your make (and it cannot be a card) to be eligible to win. 

So here's some ATC's  I made using Plaid Maker ARTplorations Stencil,  Noteworthy 2 STAMPlorations stamp set & Peace Love Joy CUTplorations Die:

I stared with some Mixed  Media Paper and applied Distress Oxides in Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet and Black Soot. I  layered the Oxides by drying in between each color layer. 

I then cut my 3 ATC's to 2.25'x3.25' and applied Black Soot and Seedless Preserve Distress Oxides thru the  Plaid Maker Stencil. I added some Washi Tapes for added dimension. 

I then embossed part of sentiments from the Noteworthy 2 stamp set with White Embossing Powder and added parts of the Peace Love Joy word die cut from black cardstock. 

I finished by adhering my ATC pieces to black cardstock bases cut to ATC size of 2.5'x3.5'. Some Dimensional dots in purples finished off the ATC's. 

I really had a lot of fun layering my ATC's with colors, washi tape and dimensional pieces. I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today and that you join us in this fun challenge. 

Don't forget you can use code STAMPGIRLAMY to save 20% in the STAMPlorations online shop. :o)



No comments: