Tuesday 15 May 2018

TAGplorations~ Coffee Gives you Wings!

Hello crafty friends, I'm back with a lil' tag for the

This month it's all about THINGS WITH WINGS! As a coffee lover, I wanted a way to incorporate coffee into this month's theme. 

I used the new Stiched Tag dies along with the mug from the After Coffee stamp set and wings from Trendy Butterflies 2 set.  The Coffee word die finished it off! Mmmm Coffee..and yes it does make me feel like I can do anything...even fly! lol

I started with the largest tag from the Stitched Tag die set cut from Strathmore Mixed Media Paper. I then inked the tag with Broken China Distress Ink. I then created "Cloud" by using cut paper and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I then added some water droplets for more texture. 

I Colored the mug from the After Coffee Set and watercolored with Weathered Wood and Hickory Smoke Distress Inks and fussy cut out. I embossed the wings twice from the largest butterfly from the Trendy Butterflies 2 set and heat embossed with a multicolored Judikins EP. I cut out the right wings and adhered to the mug handle. 

I adhered the mug and wings with foam tape. I added the Coffee word die and created the rest of the sentiment with a Studio G Alpha set. Some Nuvo Glow Drops in Blue Crush, added some more dimension and finished off my tag. 

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! Oh and don't forget if you use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" you can get 20% off your purchase at the STAMPlorations Shop! :o)







No comments: