Sunday 15 October 2017

STAMPlorations~Sunday Stencil #103

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing ATC's  I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #103. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here so be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o) 

Today I used ARTplorations Super Bubbles Stencil along with sentiments from Art Is STAMPlorations Stamp Set. 


I started with a sheet of Watercolor paper and used Distress Paints in Peeled Paint and Abandoned Coral to created my background color. I them used orange and green Posca Pens thru the Super Bubbles Stencil and outlined them with white and black gel pens. I cut my ATC's to 2.25x3.25 to allow for a border and stamped the sentiments using Jet Black Archival Ink. I outlined the main words using White Gel Pen so they popped! I then added some eye washi tape from Jane Davenport and adhered them to black cardstock cut to ATC size (2.5x3.5). Some Black Nuvo Drops finished them off.

Here's a closer look at them. 




I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! Oh and don't forget if you use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" you can get 20% off your purchase! :o)


No comments: