Sunday 1 October 2017

STAMPlorations~ Choose Happy

We're back! So excited to be starting up the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Monthly Challenge again! 
Just remember to use a stencil in your make (and it cannot be a card) to be eligible to win. 

So here's a tag I made using Weaving ARTplorations Stencil, Dogwood Large and Noteworthy 2 STAMPlorations stamp sets:
I started with a Watercolor Tag which I then used Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves and Wilted Violet Distress Oxides to create my background. I then used same distress oxides on another sheet of watercolor paper and stamped the Large Dogwood image several times and fussy cut the flowers. I stamped the image with Jet Black Archival Ink onto the tag and colored the stem with Brown Posca Pen

I added the sentiment from Noteworthy 2 set and doodled with a white Uni-Ball Gel Pen. I molded the flowers for some dimension with a stylus and added them onto the tag. I love the added dimension this added. :o)



1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great colorful tag !