Sunday 21 May 2017

STAMPlorations~ Stencil Sunday #97

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a tag I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #97. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here so be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o) 


Today I used ARTplorations Overlap and Super Bubbles Stencils along with a sentiment from Trendy Birds 2 STAMPlorations Stamp Set. 
 A pretty quick and easy background using a watercolor paper tag and some Jane Davenport Watercolors- Brights. I then applied black acrylic paint thru the Overlap and Super Bubbles Stencils and used a White Paint Pen for some doodling. A little splatter using watered down white acrlic paint finished off the background. I applied a circle diecut on the top from my Design Paper stash and inked the edges in Black Soot Distress Paint.  I colored a Tim Holtz Grungeboard bird with the Black Soot Distress Paint and embossed the sentiment from the
Trendy Birds 2 stamp set and adhered it to the tag with Tacky Glue. And voila a fun and bright tag :o)

I hope you were inspired to play along in our Monthly Challenge, there is still some time to join in.

Don't forget you can use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" to  Save 20% in the STAMPlorations online shop. Have a great weekend. :o)

 

No comments: