Friday 24 March 2017

STAMPlorations~ Spring Coffee Lovers Hop!



Good Morning Coffee lovers, today marks the start of the 


and STAMPlorations is one of the amazing Sponsors!

Be sure to join in using any tea, coffee or cocoa images with a SPRING theme. :o)

To start off, I used Framed Coffee for One and made a tag.  

I first embossed the image with white embossing powder and was dry,  created my background by Smooshing onto Distress Paints (Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed & Cracked Pistachio). Just dab the paint onto your non-stick craft sheet, spritz with water and slide/smoosh your tag in the paint and dry between layers so your colors don't get muddy. :o) I then added some paint splatter in Blue Lagoon & Seedless Preserves to tie in my water colored Image. 



I stamped & embossed the image again and colored the cup only using Twinkling H20's and then fussy cut it out and adhered it with 3D foam tape for added dimension. I then stamped & embossed a flower from the Groovy Shoes Set and cut it out...I think it ties in with the SPRING colors and theme. :o) I then stamped a sentiment from the Coffee for All Seasons set. Some crinkle ribbon sprayed with Abandoned Coral Distress Spray Stain finished off my tag. :o)

I hope I've inspired you to get crafty and hop along this Spring Hop. Don't forget to check out the AMAZING inspirations from the STAMPlorations DT here and hop along for some Java-licious prizes! ;o)


Don't forget to join me on the 29th for another fun make for this hop using Rise and Grind.

I'd like to enter the 
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/03/2017-spring-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/
 



22 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun tag.
Love how the cup is popped off
the background.
thanks for sharing.

D.Ann C said...

Yowza! What amazing bright colors!!

Shelly said...

Such a bright and fun tag!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Amy:

Fabulous for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

~amy~ said...

YES to those colors! Such a fun tag!

Cynthia Cole said...

Sweet and colorful tag!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, wow, wow to that fabulous BG you created! Love it; love the tag!

New Creations said...

So lovable in happy colors!

Neha said...

Those colors are just popping awesome!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is super awesome with those bright neon colors.

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors!

Nikki said...

Fab bright tag you made

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

LOVE this colorful tag!

Hetty said...

Loving your resist technique. It makes an awesome tag.

Lisa said...

Now THIS is one of the best things I've seen today! Love the colors! Gorgeous!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Such a gorgeous tag!!!

Ericka Strange said...

Love the bright colors of your tag. So pretty!

Kelly said...

this tag is fantastic. the background is SO VIBRANT. I just love that! I have used distress inks but not the paints. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Karenladd said...

Your neon colored design just pops with beautiful color! Love the artsy look

sanna said...

love your happy and bright creation!!!!

D.Ann C said...

The vividly bright colors of this beautiful bookmark are just amazing!!