Sunday 5 March 2017

STAMPlorations~ March Mixed Media Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone, it's that time again for a new challenge over at
http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2017/03/stencil-sunday-march-5.html

The theme is always anything mixed media goes except a card! Just remember you must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. You have until the end of the month to play!   

 This month, I made a couple of Spring inspired ATC's using ARTplorations Bubble Dance & Weaving Stencils and STAMPlorations Strong Women and Big Bloom Factory Stamps. 
 I used some Distress Oxides to create my background using the Smooshing Technique on Watercolor Paper and then  added some texture with the Distress Oxides thru the Weaving and Bubble Dance Stencils. I stamped Sentiments from the Strong Women set and finished with some Washi Tape and backed onto pastel purple CS. 



For the flowers I stamped the flowers onto Watercolor  Paper and embossed with clear EP and then watercolored them with Distress Oxides and my waterbrush pen. Once dry, I fussy cut them out and shaped and layered them and attached a brad

There, we have it, another fun make using the fabulous stamps and stencils from STAMPlorations. :o) I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty and join in our challenge. 



2 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

very pretty work :) thanks for sharing :)

Carol said...

Effective colourful project xx Have a lovely weekend x