Wednesday 29 March 2017

STAMPlorations~ Hello Sunshine!

Good Morning Coffee lovers, today marks another day in the


and STAMPlorations is one of the amazing Sponsors!

Be sure to join in using any tea, coffee or cocoa images with a SPRING theme. :o)

Today, I made a card using Rise and Grind Stamp set. 
I started with a 4 x 5.25' piece of watercolor paper and added Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio and Wilted Violet onto my craft sheet, spritzed with water and smooshed my paper onto it - drying it in between layers so my colors didn't get muddy.


 I thenstamped the image onto Design Paper from my stash and cut them out and paper pieced it together onto my card. I used Distress Crayons to highlight the image. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Purple Archival Ink and finished with some Washi in green and purple. 

I sure hope you've been inspired to join in this fun hop!

I'd like to enter in the
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/03/2017-spring-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/
 

 

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty, LOVE all that inky goodness.

Shelly said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Ann said...

So pretty and full of inky goodness.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Amy....just plain AWESOME!
Blessings to you,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

New Creations said...

Love the inky mess for the BG, so pretty!

SewPaperPaint said...

Amy, this is so very beautiful! Love that flowing purple ink and the coloring on your cup. Hugs, Autumn

Arianna Barbara said...

Fantastic bacground!!! Great work!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful BG you created; awesome design.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous background for your beautiful cup and flower.

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Hetty said...

Thus is beautiful, great coloring.