Wednesday 1 March 2017

Little Blue Button Stamps~ March New Release

Good morning crafty friends, today I'm super excited to share with you my first make for 
http://lbbstamps.com/

I'm so happy to be part of this creative team and working with Olga's adorable designs. 

Here's my make using one of the new releases this month, Easter Sophie. She's one of the two adorable Easter images this month!

I created my background using Distress Oxide Inks and water color paper and a Memory Box Die cut. I finished with a Impression Obsession Word Die cut and Crinkle ribbon. :)

I watercolored the image by printing her onto watercolor paper. I used Distress Markers to color her up. I am in love with those little chicks! lol. I chalked some clouds in behind her and cut her out.


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope I've inspired you to get crafty. :o)

~hugs~

No comments: