Friday 24 March 2017

LBBS~ Dream Charlie

Hello, crafty friends, today I have a cute lil' coffee inspired card using Little Blue Button Stamps

http://lbbstamps.com/product/dream-charlie-digital-stamp-for-cardmaking/

I LOVE coffee, and I knew I had to use Dream Charlie as my first inspirational post for Little Blue Button Stamps. I mean how cute is she???

Here's she is all in spring colors:

I created a few layers with DP as I wanted to keep the embellishments simple so Charlie was the focus. I used DP's from My Minds Eye. Even cut out the tickets from the same Design paper as I thought it went with the "Dream" concept. ;o)
I finished with a sentiment from My Favorite Things "Perk Up" set. 

I colored Charlie with Spectrum Noir Markers keeping with Spring colors:


And I usually do the same "design" concept on the inside of my cards as the front:

I sure hope I've inspired you today. 
Happy craftin'!

I'd like to enter the
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/03/2017-spring-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/
 

~hugs~


12 comments:

Shelly said...

Sooo cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Amy:
Fabulous for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

DonnaMundinger said...

She is just adorable, Amy! Love the expression on her face and I can relate. Coffee smells sooo great in the morning. Love this card. So enjoying the Hop! xxD

~amy~ said...

oh my cute! LOVE your coloring.

Becca Yahrling said...

Yur coloring skills are amazing! Beautiful card & image.

New Creations said...

Omg! love your coloring details!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I adore this card and your coloring of that image is so perfect. A wonderful card design.

Nikki said...

She is just beautifully coloured and love her content face while enjoying her cup

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Hetty said...

Absolutely beautiful coloring, what a great card.
Outside as well as inside.

Lisa said...

Oh my! Such a sweet image and love how you've colored her! Great design and love that you decorated the inside...

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh... Absolutely cute!!!