Sunday 26 February 2017

Lisa Bloobel Progressive #2- Perk Up Your Day

Good evening crafty friends, I'm here today with a journal page I created using the "Bake Me A Cake" Digi from
 
https://www.bloobel.com/blogs/news/bloobel-progressive-challenge-february-2017
 
 You get extra elements with this digi that allows you to build and decorate a cake. But seeing as I LURVE coffee, I decided to Java mine up!
 
 I used Black, red and White and used a lattice background as I thought it lent to a coffee shop feel with the tiled floors. A sentiment from My Favorite Things "Perk Up" set finished off the simple but Java-licious card. :o)
 
I colored her up with Spectrum Noir Markers, fussy cut her out and adhered her to black CS so she stood out and fussy cut her again...can I just say I am NOT a fan of fussy cutting...hehehehe:
 
I adhered her with foam tape:
 
I don't know where the coffee cup die is from as I got it from a swap, but Mmmm I could use a coffee now. ;o) 

and here's the inside:

 
 Thank you for stoppin' by and I hope I've inspired you to get crafty today!


 

 

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Super sweet! Creative Blessings, Tracy x