Wednesday 4 January 2017

The Perfect Blend

Good Morning and happy Wednesday Friends!

Today, I'm here to share a lil' card I made using the Stampin' Up! "Perfect Blend" Set.
Here is my card:
I started with a piece of watercolor paper and blended Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain. I added some water droplets  and stamped dots in Vintage Photo for some added texture. 

I then stamped the Coffee Cup in Vintage Photo and the sleeve in Mowed Lawn and used my Waterbrush Pen to blend. I fussy cut them out and added coffee beans to the sleeve....Mmmmm Coffee!! I adhered the cup onto my card and finished with the fun sentiment in Walnut Stain and some washi tape. 

and here's the inside of my card with just the coffee beans.


Thanks for stoppin' by and I hope I've inspired you to grab a cuppa and get Crafty!


1 comment:

Nanasniftynitch said...

Amy, I love your card. New follower. look forward to seeing more and getting inspired to create.
xo Nana