Sunday 18 December 2016

STAMPlorations~ Sunday Stencil #77

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm sharing a journal page I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #77. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here so be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o)


I played with  ARTplorations Happy Flowers & STAMPlorations Art Marks
 
Here's my page:
I started with creating a background using  Mystic Blue Twinkling H20's. I then used the Happy Flowers stencil and colored thru it with Faber Castell Pitt Markers. I stamped circles in the background in white pigment ink and splattered some  Black Daler Rowney Pearlescent FW Liquid Acrylic for added texture. I finished with a "Smile" woodpiece from Michael's.

Don't forget, you still have time to join in our
 December Mixed Media Challenge.


Thank you for stoppin' by :)



2 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful art journal page. Thanks for sharing :)
Cheers
preety

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic journal page.
thanks for sharing.