Wednesday 28 December 2016

Gorjuss Girls ATC's

Good afternoon crafty friends, I hope you all had a lovely holiday season with your loved one's.
I'm here with a quick share of some lil' ATC's I made using a few Gorjuss Girls. :o)

I stamped Ladybird, Forget Me Not & The White Rabbit images from the Gorjuss Collection onto old book paper with Cool Graphite Ink from Ranger Ink. I fussy cut them out and adhered them to some scrap  pieces I had made previously with Stencils and Dylusions Paints and outlined them with a black Watercolor pencil. I added some drywall and Washi Tape pieces for added texture and finished with the Tim Holtz "Small Talk" Stickers. I like to mount my ATC's onto black cardstock so that they are grounded and stand out more. :o)

How cute are they? Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you all a very Happy New Year!


No comments: