Friday 30 September 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Just BE...

Good Morning everyone, I'm back to share with you a lil' CAS Card I made for Two Paper Divas!

using the newly released BE. I love this words in this stamp set. Just empowering!

I kept my top folding card pretty CAS as I wanted the words to be the focal point. So I had them floating around in bubbles (Clarity Stamps Bubble stencils with Candied Apple Distress Ink) with the word "Be" in black. I love the contrast. 
I placed the words in the bubbles using my MISTI and stamped with Blazin' Red StazOn ink.  You'll notice I don't have any words in the below bubbles as I thought the uplifting words should be above...like what we strive to be...not below. Well it made sense in my head when I created it. ;o) lol!

Thank you for stoppin' by and be sure to join me next week to see another fun make using October's NEW RELEASES!!


Wait...don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, DT Inspiration and New Releases.








3 comments:

Sharon Smith said...

Great card hun, love the idea behind the words in the bubbles such a simple but thoughtful idea xxxx

Unknown said...

Love this! Great job with this set and I totally get what you were thinking! I love that stencil too!

Unknown said...

Very nice! Fun card Amy. Melissa