Sunday 10 July 2016

Stamplorations~ Stencil Sunday 54

Hi everyone! Sharing another project for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o)

Today I have a lil' tag for you using Mini Bold Florals ARTplorations Stencil and Big Bloom Factory STAMPlorations stamp set


I started with a #8 Manila Tag and used Versamark Ink thru the Mini Bold Floral ARTplorations Stencil and embossed with White EP. I then used some Distress Inks for pops of color (Dusty Concord, Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey)



I then stamped and embossed several flowers from the Big Bloom Factory onto old dictionary paper. I find this papers allows for great crinkling and shaping. I then went over them with some more Distress Inks.

I then fussy cut them out and layered them together. 

Here's a close-up of the flowers with enamel dot centers:

Thank you for stoppin' by- I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! :o)

Don't forget we have our
 http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2016/07/stencil-sunday-july-3.html
going on right now...why don't you come play along with us? 
It's always anything Mixed Media Goes except a card and you must use at least one stencil in your project. There's a $15 GC or choice of any 2 ARTplorations Stencils to be won! Plus Top Picks receive their choice of 1 ARTplorations Stencil..so come play along, you have until the end of the month to link up!


2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Colourful, fun and vibrant...love it. Thank you for the inspiration x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning tag I love all the bright colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie