Friday 3 June 2016

Joggles ~ Fun & Quirky ATC's

Good Morning, Crafty Friends! 

I'm excited to share with you some fun and quirky Artist Trading Cards (ATC’s) I made using a few of Joggles and Lisa Bloobel stamps for 
https://www.joggles.com/

Joggles Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps are so much fun to play with, as they give a crisp impression every time. Barbara carries such a fun variety too- there is something for everyone and every occasion! 
You can find my full tutorial over at Joggles- so be sure to check it out to see the full supply list and step by step picture tutorial!


And what I love about these is the little Joggles "Message In a Bubble- Believe" hinge "Door" with the hidden  Tim Holtz "Small Talk" sentiments underneath! :o)

Here's a close up of the ATC's Individually




I sure hope I've inspired you to try out some of the cute and quirky Joggles Stamps and a fun way to use your sentiments and brads.

 Don't forget to show us your mixed media makes over at the Joggles Art Adventure FB Group
we'd love to see what you create!




No comments: