Friday 19 February 2016

Two Paper Divas~ For Peep's Sake

Happy Friday Friends, I'm back to share with you an EGGSTRA special lil card I made for
http://www.twopaperdivas.com/shop/

Using this month's newly released For Peep's Sake


I started by stamping the lil chick onto DP paper using Memento Potter's Clay ink and fussing cutting him out.The Shell was stamped onto crisp white cardstock with Memento London Fog.

I then created a lil scene using several die cuts from Memory Box and Die-Namites.I used 3D foam pads on two of the clouds for dimension. 
Finished with the sentiment and Memento Danube Blue.

And Here's the inside of my card with another great sentiment from the For Peep's Sake set:

I sure hope I've inspired you with this simple but cute card and be sure to come back next Friday as I'll have another lil' make for you using another set from this month's awesome releases! :o)

oh and did you know Two Paper Divas has a new Challenge? Be sure to check it out here and play along!

Don't forget to check out Two Paper Divas on the blog, FB, Instagram and Pinterest for more product information, New Releases and you can check out the fabulous inspirations from the wonderful TPD DT!



 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah...looks like you are back in business! Your card is so fun and love that you finished the inside! Love all the layers of clouds, grass and eggs!

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love the colors of this Amy :)