Monday 18 January 2016

Faery Ink~ Gabbie the Orchid Faery

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I made for
http://faeryink.com/

using the newly released "Gabbie the Orchid Faery".
 I just love the lush flowers and gorgeous details on this image. A  definite MUST HAVE- can be for Birthday's, missing you, thinking of you or just a "Hello"!! I think that's why I'm so in love with Amanda's images, they are so versatile. :o)


I went with a red, green and black color palette to keep the lush colors but not have it look like Christmas and I think the black accomplishes that. I used CS from Recollections and DP from Momenta.

I colored the image with SN Markers and added some twine and flowers from my stash. I then finished with some Aged Ivory Frantage and voila!


Of course I had to finish the inside of the card with the same design as the front using a sentiment from Happy Valentines Day set by Jessica Lynn Original and Red Staz On Ink :


Hope I've inspired you to get crafty today. 

Happy Crafting!
~hugs~
faeryink_twidemsig_amy

3 comments:

Brawny x said...

Wow what super colours you've used. A fabulous card x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the image and the colours you have used. Hugs Jackie

Sharon Smith said...

Stunning Hun! Love the hair color xxxx