Thursday 10 December 2015

Julia Spiri~ The Flower Girl Cottage

Happy Thursday Crafty Friends! 

I'm here to share with you my make for
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.ca/
It's Time for a new challenge and it is an Anything Goes Challenge with a twist!  Please check the rules here.

The twist is:

DOLLHOUSE

(Make a craft house for your digi)

Don't forget, this challenge is until January 6th- so you have lots of time for holiday festivities and crafty times. :o)

 This challenge I used the beautiful The Flower Girl 
and made her looking out the window of her  cabin.
I used my "Bricks on the Wall" EF from Couture Creations and embossed grey CS and then brushed over the raised parts lightly with white Craft ink. Then I cut out the window using "Arched Window" by LalaLand Crafts.
 
I added Savannah Border from Memory Box, I.O."Grass Border, and Shabby Flourish from LalaLand Crafts Kits to create a cottage feel with vines, flowers and grass.  
 
The Flower Girl  was colored with SN Markers and tucked in behind the window cut out. 
 Here's a note to self: DO NOT mix up your Silver and Moondust Gelly Roll pens...they are quite different!! Doh! But I still like how she turned out. 
 
I finished with Liquid pearls on the flourishes and vines and in the flowers in her hair. 
 
 
I look foward to your crafty makes and hope you all have a Happy Holidays!
 
  

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card
hugs
>^.^<

Julia Spiri said...

Very beautiful! Lovely!
Hugs, Julia.