Friday 27 November 2015

So Suzy Stamps~ Moon Fairy

Good Morning my crafty friends, I'm here for my very last post for So Suzy Stamps.

Today I have a card I made using Moon Fairy and Twinkling H20's


I started with a piece of Watercolored paper at 3' 3/4 x 5'. I misted it with water and then applied Mystic Blue Twinkling H20 with a wet brush. I then went over top with Wild Plum Twinkling H20. Be sure to Dry in between each layer so your colors don't get muddy.

I then stamped  Moon Fairy  and Birthday Wishes with Jet Black Archival Ink. I layered these onto aqua and Purple Cardstock and finished with some gems from my stash. 

For the inside:

I stamped Warm Sunshine with Aquamarine  and Deep Purple Archival Inks. Finished with some TH Star Stamps. 
 
Thanks for stopping by, It's been great crafting with y'all for the last 6 months for So Suzy Stamps! I hope to see you all on FB, IG and blogland! :o)

 I hope I've inspired you to get Crafty today and  don't forget about our  Thanksgiving/Fall Challenge going on. If you don't have a blog - you can still enter over at our Facebook group. :o)
 Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

No comments: