Saturday 17 October 2015

So Suzy Stamps~ Black Cat Prowl


Happy Saturday my Crafty friends!
Today I'm here to share with you a great way to use up your scraps along with the newly released stamps Halloween Cat & "Black Cats Prowl" from
http://www.sosuzystamps.com/



What I did was get some scrap papers in black and white and tear them up...that's right. Tear it all up into strips and pieces. I inked up the edges with Distress Ink- Black Soot. I just love this color as I find it softer for edging. Now here's the fun part...start gluing your strips randomly with Modge Podge. Add Modge Podge to the base, add your strip and go over with the Modge Podge again. Such a fun and great way to use up your scraps and you get different designs every time! :o) Layer this onto black card stock and layer that to a white base card. Voila!

I then did a die cut using Spellbinders Labels 14 with white card stock. I inked up the "Black Cats Prowl" sentiment with Memento London Fog
ink and stamped the  Halloween Cat stamp with Black Archival Ink.  I just love that Cat Stamp!! I finished by inking the edges again with Distress Ink- Black Soot. Added some twine and a Mini Ghosts chipboard embellie.  




Here's how I finished the inside with the
Halloween Cat stamp:


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about our  "Halloween" challenge going on. If you don't have a blog - you can still enter over at our Facebook group. 

 Suzy has a Guest Designer Call happening right now- be sure to check it out!

 For more inspiration why not check out So Suzy Stamps on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook , Flickr, Pinterest and Periscope

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~




1 comment: