Monday 3 August 2015

So Suzy Stamps~ Shaker Turtle

Good Morning my crafty friends,I'm here, with some inspiration for


http://www.sosuzystamps.com/

Today, I have a cute lil' Shaker Card I made using Marco-Sea Turtle. As soon as I saw this lil' guy, I knew I wanted to make him into a shaker card!


My Kraft cardbase is 5'x5' and I cut a Yellow piece of Cardstock 1/8' smaller and and a white piece 1/8' smaller again. Embossed the white CS with Embossalicious- Petite Dot EF for some texture. Used my Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles  for my Cut out. Cut my acetate 1/2' larger than my cutout. 
 
Now here's the fun part...you add Foam tape around your cutout and fill 'er up with sequins and adhere to the Yellow CS. I used a mixture of Green's and Yellows from The Ton- Sequins. You really need to check out all of their colors! One word....GORGEOUS!!
Finished with a Seashell Border die and a Provo-Craft "Hello Friend" Sentiment die.
 
Here's Marco, colored with SN Markers and fussy cut:


Here's the inside with Birthday Wishes Sentiment:



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about our  "Under the Sea" challenge. If you don't have a blog - you can still enter over at our Facebook group

 

For more inspiration why not check out So Suzy Stamps on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook , Flickr
and Pinterest


Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy


4 comments:

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous
hugs

Jo said...

Adorable x

Linda Simpson said...

So cute!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous card. Great design x