Friday 14 August 2015

Oh La La!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I made for the New Release over at

http://faeryink.com/

I got to work with fun and Flirty Autumn Rose Boots N Bows

I just loved this image! Thought she was both serene yet with an edge to her....love!!!
I used CS from American Crafts and DP from MME. Used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to create some extra dimension. Finished with Flowers from my stash and "Oh La La" Sentiment from So Suzy Stamps.  

I colored the image with SN Markers and added some Stampendous Frantage- I just CANNOT get the hang of Frantage...DOH! lol. Die Cut the image with Nellie Snellin's Tags 4 and added some yellow and Purple ribbon from my stash. 

Here's the inside of my card with a "Happy" Script Die cut mixed with a sentiment from Mama Elephant "Happy Everything" :
Sure hope I've inspired you to get Crafty!

Be sure to check into Faery Ink for more fabulous New Releases this month!

Also, don't forget our FB Group has Freebies, Giveaways and Monthly Challenges!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

this is very nice
have a great weekend