Monday 31 August 2015

MWLW New Release- Capturing Memories

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/


Today, we have a picture perfect new release with Capturing Memories
This lil' lady looks like she's busy traveling and capturing moments...so I made a Mixed Media Inspired Passport Folio Card. 
I got the idea from DEDE WILLINGHAM'S YT Video. I just cut mine in half ;o)
I started by using Gesso on my File folder and then Inked the edges with "Frayed Burlap" Distress Ink. Then I decoupaged some inked & torn DP's and Stenciled the corners with Gold Texture Paste. I then stamped with different stamps (Prima, Tim Holtz) in different Archival inks. Finished with a Maroon earring behind the image, coiled gold wire, some brads and metal arrows and a coin button. I also made a clock face from a wood circle by painting it white and stamping in Sepia Archival Ink. I then added sentiment stickers from Tim Holtz, as I thought it summed it up perfectly :o). 
 
Here's the back:

I colored this lil' adventurer with SN Markers and fussy cut her out:

Here's the inside with different tags and DP's from DCWV "Edumacation Stack". I stenciled with both "Black Soot" Distress ink and White Texture paste and finished with from American Crafts. 


Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy


8 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
~DT Janis

Sherrie K. said...

Your mixed media passport is awesome! The little image is so sweet:)
Great job on your projects!
Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Party!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

Brawny x said...

Fab project. Love it x

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is stunning and a joy to look at
... Good luck hugs Tracy

Georgiana said...

Very cool! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Linky Party this week at Pause Dream Enjoy.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Pause Dream Enjoy DT

Unknown said...

this is a great card thank you for joining un in our Art by Miran challenge Jane DT xx

Aurora said...

Gorgeous project! Love the background. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you back soon.
Cheers,
Aurora

Jo said...

Lovely project! Love all the added details.
thanks for sharing at CWWC :)