Tuesday 18 August 2015

Fae Believe...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I made for
http://faeryink.com/

I got to work with "Fae "Believe" Sign" for my Inspiration post today and I just think this stamp is too cute for words! It comes with the "Believe" sentiment in the sign and also a blank version. Here's my lil' Shake, Shake, Shaker card using the Blank version.
Fae "Believe" Sign, is from this month's new releases! I just love this little whimsical Fae and had a lot of fun with the Shaker element.
I used DP from MME and CS from Recollections, and I love the whimsical feel of the card with the soft color palette and DP's.

I colored the image with SN Markers and added some white Gellyroll marker for highlights. Finished with some Wink of Stella on her wings. Added a "Thinking of You" Sentiment from So Suzy Stamps

To create the Shaker element, I used my Circle Dies from Lifestyle Crafts  and cut out the DP where I wanted the shaker to be. Cut a piece of acetate to glue from behind. Added some foam tape and sequins Mixture and adhered to my base card. Added a die cut bow from Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Collection - Styleboard - Die Set and some white Enamel dots from MME.

Here's the inside of my card with the same design and a sentiment from Hero Arts- Year Round Sentiments :

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and I've inspired you to get crafty!

Be sure to check out The Faery Ink FB Group for Monthly Challenges, Freebies, Giveaways etc!
Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
faeryink_twidemsig_amy

9 comments:

Fikreta said...

Gorgous card

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Amy and congratulations on being designer of the month
Dianne xx :)

Christine Kosmak said...

This is just such a cute card! Her hair just reminded me of soft serve ice cream and now I wouldn't mind one except for the fact it's freezing here at the moment! lol! Congratulations on being chosen as designer of the month too!!

Tindaloo said...

lovely shaker card ♥

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

stunning card and have a magical day hugs <3

Scrappinkar said...

Wonderful card! Congratulations on being chosen as designer of the month!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Congrats on being chosen as the designer of the month at Faery Ink Designs. Well deserved! Your creations are always beautiful!!!

Kate Meads said...

gorgeous card

Unknown said...

Congrats on being chosen i love the cards well deserved and the card here is so super cute love it