Tuesday 4 August 2015

A Little Snark for everyone! ;o)

Hello Crafty Friends, just a quick post to show you some cards I made for the 

If you aren't a part of this fabulous group, you should be! The ladies are super sweet, funny and always available with a quick tip/fix. I just can't say enough about this group!

So Suzy Stamps is sponsoring this fun challenge as she really does have a great assortment of funny and snarky sentiments!

So here's my two card using the Faux Textured Metal technique I saw on Jennifer McGuire's Website last weekend. Be sure to watch her YouTube video as she goes through each set perfectly! Such a simple and fun technique! :o)

Here's my first one using "Squeezed Lemonade" & "Crushed Olive" Distress Inks. Then I brushed it with Perfect Pearls "Biscotti" and stamped with Argument  from So Suzy Stamps. I then embossed it with "Modern Mosaic" EF from Stampin' Up! Used 2 strips of Black Metalic Papers from American Crafts and done like Dinner! lol!

Here's a closer look at the sentiment:
I wish you could see the pretty shimmer! Love!

Here's the inside of my card with a Sentiment/image from Unity Stamps "Sweet & Sour Soup"


Here's my second card using only "Hickory Smoke" Distress ink and the "Biscotti" Perfect Pearls. I used Throw on a Crown from So Suzy Stamps and then embossed it with the Stringed Circles EF from Quickutz.
(Sorry my pictures are dimmer for this card, but my original Chipboard Crown was beige, so when I took it off to paint it silver, it was too dark outside to retake the photos. DOH!)
 I kept it fairly CAS with just the Chipboard crown I had in my stash and painted silver. 

Here's a closer look at the sentiment

Here's the inside of the card with crown and sentiment from Michael's

Hope  you join in the fun over at Stamp Junkies FB group

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy


1 comment:

Fikreta said...

very nice cards
have a nice day
hugs