Sunday 14 June 2015

Freebie Alert!- MWLW June's Cupcake!

Good afternoon Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/


This Month's Freebie Cupcake is DELICIOUS and can be found here


 
Here's my sweet make:
 
I used DP from DCWV "Sweet Stack" and Created a border. CS is from Neenah White and Recollections.  Sentiment is from So Suzy Stamps- "Life Without Cupcakes", which I embossed with white EP from Recollections. My BG white CS is embossed with "Chevrons" EF from Lifestyle Crafts. 

I colored the cupcake with SN Markers and finished with Liquid Pearls in Ruby Red from So Suzy Stamps. Don't they look like yummy Sprinkles??


Here's the inside of my card:

Hope I've inspired your to get Crafty today!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is super cute! Love the card!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card