Wednesday 1 April 2015

Flora Sunflower!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a card I made for the 
http://faeryinkdesigns.blogspot.ca/

There's a new release and a new challenge!

The theme: FLORA & FAUNA

I got to use Flora Sunflower . 
I just love SUNFLOWERS! They are my Birthday Flower ;o)
 I used DP and CS from Recollections. Valencia Border from Memory Box. Used Blossom Two Dies on the Image  and finished with yellow enamel dots. 

I colored the image with SN Markers. Made an extra couple Sunflowers and popped one up on the image with pop dots and the other one as an embellishment. Inked the die cuts with Distress Inks.

I used microbeads in the flower center for added texture. 

Here's the side view :


Be sure to check out the other amazing DT Creations using this Month's New Releases...they are STUNNING!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! I love this!!! The seed beads are the perfect touch!!