Friday 13 February 2015

Loving Ewe Corner Bookmark

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

It's my turn to host Design Team Day over at Meljen's Designs

I did up a corner bookmark using the adorable Loving Ewe- Colored

I love Melissa's precolored digi's, they are so adorable and so versatile. Great for a quick and easy card or project. 
My mom loves reading, whereas I just upload to my tablet or phone,she loves holding/reading "real" books. LOL. So this is for her. 

I used CS from American Crafts and DP from Recollections. Used Glitter tape and Heart Border Punch from my Stash. 
Here's a closer look at the image:

Here it is in "action"
I hope I've inspired you today. Don't forget to check out our current challenge here.

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

1 comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is just way too sweet! xx