Wednesday 18 February 2015

Fairy in Waiting

Happy Wednesday friends!

I'm here to share my DT card for 
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.ca/

It's an Anything Goes Challenge! 

Our amazing Sponsor this challenge is:

Check out Blog for prize details 

I used the whimsical Fairy Flower Waiting for this challenge:

I used American Crafts CS and Momenta DP's- just loved the Fuschia and Purple. Used my Spellbinders Beaded Circles Dies and finished with bling and flowers from my stash. Kept the sentiment simple with a "Thank You" Peel-off.

I colored the image with SN and Distress Markers.


Here's the inside of the card with the same design as the front:


Look forward to your creations this challenge- Remember it's ANYTHING GOES. 


2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Amy love the image and wonderful colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

So sweet!!