Monday 15 December 2014

Birthday Selfie

Hello my crafty Friends! 

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this month is:

5TH ANNIVERSARY
~ANYTHING GOES~


Our lovely sponsor this month is:
http://www.disdigistamps.com/
Prize: $12 Voucher

I made this card using Let Me Take A Selfie Amy from Simply B Stamps. 

 I used DP's from Scraps Stash and CS from American Crafts. Finished with Enamel Dots from Recollections and a Happy Birthday Peel-off from my stash. Finished with my La-La Land Crafts Hearths Banner Die.

Colored the image with SN markers and Prismacolor Pencils. 

Here's the inside:

I look forward to your creations this month. Be sure to check out the amazing creations from my teamies for more inspiration. 

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful! Lovely image and design xx

Vickie Y said...

Cute card! Hugs, Vickie