Thursday 12 June 2014

I Donut know...

Happy Thursday everyone!

It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts!!

Our theme this week is a SKETCH!


Our amazing sponsor this week is:
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/categories/Digital-Stamps/

I used A Donut for Cocoa this challenge. 

 CS is American Crafts and DP's are DCWV & Upsy Daisy Designs. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and die cut with Spellbinders Circles
 and colored an extra head for Cocoa for a 3D effect with pop-dots.


The sentiment I made on Word, die cut with Spellbinders Circles and used Ribbon from American Crafts.

I sure hope you join us this challenge- and don't forget to check out the amazing creations from my teamies!

I'd like to enter the following Challenges:

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #181- Anything Goes 

Scrapper's Delights Challenge #24- Anything Goes WITH A TWIST Layer It Up!  


9 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a fabulous card Amy...I donut either lol huggles xx
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Jo said...

Sweet! Love the layout & the gorgeous colour combo too!
hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and so perfect in everyway x

Jacquel said...

Fab, fab card Amy! Love that image & your coloring...very nice!!!

Dewi Lestari said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining at Scrapper's Delights: Anything Goes/Layer It Up
Hugs
Dewi

Unknown said...

Fun image and play on words. This is so creative, especially the color combo and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. God Bless You!
Carole Robb Bisson

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely adorable, Amy, and I just LOVE how you layered his head to make it stand out more. Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week. I appreciate having you play along, and hope to see you again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Gill McCall said...

Such a beautiful card. love your colour choices. thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delight. Gill DT

Tamie said...

Howdie DT sister! You out did yourself again! I giggled when I uploaded my card and saw that you used the same image. I love the colors you used with the sketch and the colors you used for your mouse and donut! Another hit my friend :)

Tamie you DT neighbor