Tuesday 1 April 2014

"Candy Cane Lane" Inspired!

It's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges


Our theme this month is 

INSPIRED BY A CHRISTMAS CAROL

Our amazing sponsor is
http://www.mariannedesign.nl/t31/de-producten-van-marianne-design#.Uzo684X72dw

They have a FABULOUS prize for us!!
How adorable is that stamp??

So one of my favourite Christmas Carols as a Kid was 
"CANDY CANE LANE"- so that was my inspiration.

My niece also loves the carol and well eating candy canes, so this one is for her!

I wanted it to be fun for her as she's 7. I used Christmas Candy Fairy from The Paper Shelter.

CS is Bazzil and DP's are from DCWV. Twine, button and pearls (which I colored with SN markers) are from my stash. 

Here's a closer look at the colored version of the image:

This reminds me of my niece too, as she's so cute, even when she's mischievous! hehehehe.

Be sure to check out the wonderful creations from my teamies for their CHRISTMAS CAROL INSPIRED cards.

Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

7 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Amy and a great song choice, love it
Hugs Shaz xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card Amy love the image. Alison xxx

Sandra H said...

This is a stunning Card Amy beautifullly coloured image and a great layout xx

Debbie said...

Absolutely love this adorable card and I'm sure Niece will too.Hugs x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Amy, cute image, gorgeous colours.

Pat xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is stunning! What a DARLING image. While I am ready for spring, I LOVE Christmas. Always makes me happy!

Smiles,
Heather

Helen said...

Love the gorgeous image

Hugs Helen P xx