Sunday 13 October 2013

Penny's Christmas Pudding!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Time for another challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges.


Our theme this week is EMBOSSING. We want to see dry/heat embossing, embossing folders.


Our lovely sponsors this week are:

The Robin's Nest

 Prize: $10 Gift Certificate
&
Prize: £5 Gift Certificate
Here is my card:

I used the Penny's Pudding from Stamping Dragon Designs. DP is from ATD "Holiday Cheer" and CS is from DCWV "The Shimmer Stack". Bling and flower are from my stash. The leaves are from Memory Box Dies.  I also used Fiskars Corner Punch. 

I colored the image with SN markers and Atyou Spica Markers. Here's a closer look at the image.

I embossed the sentiment from Stampin' Up! with EP from Stampendous in Gold.

 I look forward to seeing your creations this week; and be sure to stop by my teammate's blogs for more inspiration. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:




 

Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

9 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

This is such a lovely image to work with and love your card all the colours are beautiful hugs DT Sis xx

Michelle said...

Hi Amy,
you did a fantasic job with this card. I like the embossed sentiment it looks great.
xxx Michelle

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a cute card!

downrightcrafty said...

what a great representation of our theme, a wonderful creation thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Bonnie Irvine said...

The little details on this card make me smile, as does this adorable image. Great colour scheme and choice of papers to showcase her. Love that flower.

Kaylee Snyder said...

This is so cute. I love the shiny dimensional holly.

Anonymous said...

Super card,Amy.Love the traditional colours and your beautifully coloured dragon sitting amongst all the lovely details.
Lisa x

*Vicki* said...

So adorable! I love how you've made this creation a fun Christmas baking design! :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog! I hope you will play with us again in our next challenge! HUGS :)