Sunday 4 August 2013

Oceans of Joy!

I am so excited to be part of the Craft Your Passion Challenges  DT!! This week's challenge is "ALL AT SEA". Our sponsors are : 



Using the  Seahorses Digi from Delicious Doodles, I created a Candle:
I used Spectrum Noir Markers to color the printed Digi. The sentiment is Serenity of the Sea from Create with TLC. I finished it off with ribbon and a Seashell Embellishment.
Be sure to check out the other DT member creations!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Stamping Chef Challenges- Anything But a Card

2 Sisters Challenge #155- Anything Goes

Challenges 4 Everybody #26- Anything Goes
Happy Craftin'!
~Amy~

6 comments:

~ginny said...

Congratulations Amy on your first post as a CYP DT! What a great project! I have always wanted to do a candle... don't have a clue how you got that on there - but I love it. I really like how you have photographed it too with the shells around it. Kudos to you for bringing in a project like this!
~ginny

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful & I love the sentiment.
Thank you for playing along at the Stamping Chef, good luck x

Unknown said...

this is lovely, thanks for joining TSC Challenge good luck xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

Amy, this is delightful! I love how you have included the image on a candle. What a lovely idea...great sentiment. So glad you have joined us on the CYP design team. You are a wonderful addition.

Flutterby Trina said...

fantastic! Thanks for playing along at TSC with our anything goes challenge! Good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

Lisa :) said...

This is such a great idea to make a candle--I love it! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef! --Sous Chef Lisa