Monday 20 May 2013

Graphic 45- A Ladies' Diary

Vintage Ladies

Using Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary papers, I created simple, but elegant, cards.
With flowers, ribbon and pearls, I dressed up the cards in keeping with the "aged" look of the cards.
Hope you like them! :)

On this card, I layered the Graphic 45 cutout on mint green pearlized cardstock. I added 3 flowers and added mint green pearls to finish it off.


 For this card,  I layered the Graphic 45 cut out on rose cardstock and used pop-dots to give it dimension. I layered  different shades of teal paper flowers with a green pearl and used 2 strips of pearls for embellishment.
For this card, I used pop-dots to layer the cut out over a clear purple shimmer ribbon. To keep it simple, I embellished with fabric flowers and purple and cream pearls as their centre's.
 For this card, I inked the edges of the base card to "age" it. Using pop-dots I layered the cut out on the card base. Used pink pearls on the bottom corner and a fabric flower on the opposite corner.
For this last card, I layered the cut out with gold glitter paper and adhered to the ivory base card using pop-dots. To keep it simple, I just finished off with gold bling

 I'd love to hear back from you or see what you've made using Graphic 45 papers.

No comments: